Wednesday, April 1, 2009

my 21st bday is coming...

oh my god.. i gonna be another yr older in 10 days..
gonna be 21 this yr.. hmm.. how am i gonna cele my bday in wheelchair? =(
i'm so sad lah.. hais.. frens were all askin.. " how r u celebrating ur 21st bday?"
i'm like so helpless. nth i can do.. dun even thou of goin out. hope i can be on crutches real soon.
at least i am able to move ard easily.

daddy was saying go eat chu chao on my bday =.=" like so auntie loh..!! where got ppl 21st.. eat chu chao 1... zzz... no link man.. lols. boring.. hais. hope everything will turn out fine for me. . =))

i'm recovering at a fast speed le i guess. not much pain. able to turn will slpin .. and also to stand a little now.. but i dun dare to. hahaha!! hmm... was reali depress this period.. but.. like wat javin told me.. everything happen for a reason.. at least.. after this time i know how much my bf cares n loves for me.. haha! funni. but.. it's true oso. =D

well.. hope everything will be fine.

0 comments: