Sunday, March 9, 2008

home sweet home

WOO.. I AM BACK HOME.
haha. 1 wk everyday wid him.. 24 hours a day.
sticking wif each other. lols.
how wonderful if this kinda of life will nv end.
hehe.. but.. well.. impossible!

quarrelled wid daddy yest jus to stay wif him for another nite =.=
silly me. hais.. monday.. which is.. tml!
gonna stick wid him another 3 days for 24 hours again.
weet. . i am so happi.. wondering will he feel the same =(
wondering when will he be bored of me. haha.

results gonna release soon. hais..
worried. so worried.
wat if i cant graduate?
i will get screwed man. hais..
going SIA to interview on sunday 16/3/08.
hope everything will go smoothly.
I WANNA GET IN.. if not i dunno wat i can work as oso..
slacking for almost a mth.. haha..
well.. let god decides everything for me ba. .

i miss u baby. =)

0 comments: