Friday, March 14, 2008

BORED!

well.. 2 wks reali past so fast.
hais.. i miss my baby.
eating. slping. brushing. all wid him.
supper everyday has become part of our life.
gaining more n more weight! lols.

1st time went clubbing wid baby n his batch of joker frens!
hehe. memoriable. lols!
a promise made by the both of us.
"nv to go clubbing w/o each other."
shall be a gd gal n keep my promise!
hope my baby too ya. hehe.

feel sooooo weird n bored without him. hais.
he's jus part of my life now.
arghhh... i miss him!
he jus nv know how impt he is to me.
always say that he love me more. haha.. lame shit.
but well.. it's better not to let guys know how much we gals love them. =D
this is to protect ourselves from being hurt. SELFISH RITE? HAHAHA.

HOLY SHIT. I AM GETTING MY RESULTS IN 2 HOURS TIME...!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH.. HOPE I PASS >.<"
i dun wanna retain. . .
hais.. hope i can still put up a smile later on. =X
god... pls.. bless me..

0 comments: