Saturday, July 5, 2008

distance..

been a long time since i last wrote in blog.
feeling rather unhappi recently..
i dunno wat i expect from r/s.
not sure if i am expecting too much from darls.
but 1 thing i am sure.. he's not reali happi.
before wid me.. he used to have lotsa freedom to do things he like.
but now.. hais.. recently.. i found out he lied to me abt some thing.
he said it's cos dun wanna make me angry then lie to me. sounds beri lame lo.
=.=" lie not once not twice. but countless of times. even in front of me..
he can look at me and lie!!!! wth is going on. how am i goin to trust him.
he ask for another chance.. wat's the use? i wont reali trust him anymore.
after this case.. frenster change. msn nick change.. zz.. wat's wrong now. hais.
giv in oso wrong. dun giv in oso wrong. quarrel always is my fault.
nv his fault. lie oso my fault. zz.. he's the one that break promise but.. blame on me!!
hate it reali alot.

then today.. he went benny bday. not angry wid it.
but.. dun understand y tml morning helping his mama.. still wanna go home late.
later help liao still goin out wid me.. sure like last week.. shout tired again.
where got ppl long long go out shop 1 time.. 6 go till 8+ go home de.
always want to take more pics wid him to keep as memories. but.. he dun even
want. dun appreciate wat i do. take neoprint dun wan. wat oso dun wan.
althou he keep say he love me he love me.. which action he did make him show that he love me?
at home keep psp-ing.. if not slping.. say wat everytime go home from sch can slp de.. but i there so pei me.. lame shit. i not there u oso psp-ing or watching those videosssss =.=" where's the link sia. zz.. hais..

the distance between us is getting bigger n bigger..
i got no idea how to mend it oso. quarrels over quarrels.
how long can this last.. 5 mths of r/s.. but how much memories r there?
wat shld we do to make each other happier? reali lost...

shld we giv each other some time to cool down b4 making a choice?
will adsence reali make the heart fonder?
no one knows..

0 comments: